Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, 2010 -- 9:25 pm

Kiera had the same sort of day as she had yesterday.  She is still having a lot of trouble drinking from the bottle.  In the picture, Kiera is being fed most of her milk through the NG tube.  Just before the picture was taken, Kiera tried for over an hour to drink from the bottle with little success.

I am hoping for some improvement tomorrow.  It all takes time, practice, and a lot of patience.

4 comments:

Angela Loeppky said...

I love the pic with both of her eyes opened! I am amazed again and again what a strong little girl she is ... she is a fighter!! She has perservered through so much and the bottle will be her next accomplishment no doubt! Ang L.

gina said...

Keep trying, Kiera, you can do it!! Have you read her The Little Engine that Could yet? I think she's the li'l engine!

Anonymous said...

Keith and Brenda, I didn't know the extent of her medical conditions till today when I came across this blog. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I had the words to help relieve your anxiety. You guys are strong parents.
Steve Penner

Anonymous said...

Persistence is the name of the game. Keep trying little Kiera. Love, Grauntie Cheryl

Post a Comment