Not much progress today. Kiera was interested in bananas today but we were interrupted by the receptionist at the surgeon's office. Kiera has a mild infection around her stoma and this is why it is leaking. She was prescribed an antibiotic that should take care of the cellulitis and allow her tissue to heal up and tighten around the G-tube.
1 comment:
Brenda, I can't imagine the stress you must feel both mentally and physically on a daily basis. You must be so exhausted. I hope and pray that you will see things take a turn for the better soon and that you will see continued progress. I am glad to hear that you have a support group of people who either have been there before or are going through it with you. I hope they can offer you words of encouragement.
I am looking forward to spending the weekend with you guys. If you feel like getting out before the weekend, we are around and would love to have you over one morning or go to the park...whatever works best for you.
Keep up the great work girl!
Post a Comment