Sometimes I forget that there is a lot of good things to pay attention to. Kiera is a very content and happy baby. She loves chewing on her fingers and is starting to chew on mine (I think teething has started). Kiera loves watching Piper play and is making good eye contact with her. She is also starting to reach for toys and sometimes grabs them. I think Kiera will also be very talkative. When she starts cooing there is no stopping her. Kiera is easy put down for the night and she sleeps through the night. Piper loves being a big sister and is a great help. Piper is good at getting diapers and wipes for me. She is also great at entertaining Kiera. Piper is already talking about how great it will be when Kiera is three and they can share a room and have bunk-beds. Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Blessings
Sometimes I forget that there is a lot of good things to pay attention to. Kiera is a very content and happy baby. She loves chewing on her fingers and is starting to chew on mine (I think teething has started). Kiera loves watching Piper play and is making good eye contact with her. She is also starting to reach for toys and sometimes grabs them. I think Kiera will also be very talkative. When she starts cooing there is no stopping her. Kiera is easy put down for the night and she sleeps through the night. Piper loves being a big sister and is a great help. Piper is good at getting diapers and wipes for me. She is also great at entertaining Kiera. Piper is already talking about how great it will be when Kiera is three and they can share a room and have bunk-beds.
5 comments:
Too cute!!
Both your girls are beautiful! It was wonderful to see you last weekend. :-)
Well, once that sticture is cleared up, my big boy can teach her how to drink, and your little champ can teach mine how to sleep!
It helps to pause and count blessings. It eases the challenges of parenting. Hugs to all. :)
Those are so many positive things to be thankful for. You're right sometimes when the day to day issues are sooo difficult it's easy to overlook what is going right. I'm confident things are going to keep improving for you all!
Post a Comment