Hallelujah, and praise the Lord!!!!! That is fantastic news. I pray that you all have a GREAT night, full of rest and relief. Thanks so much for this blog and all of the updates. Love you guys Ang D. (and crew)
So glad for all concerned. I am sure she will continue to improve in a much more peaceful environment. Oma and Opa shared a photo of her on Sunday with us all, and everyone was delighted to see her in colour! I hope you can squeeze in some more rest yourself, B, call on us when you need us in this time. What a nice St. Valentine's surprise! Much love, Lesley and AUC
9 comments:
Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I'm SO happy for all of you! Sleep tight tonight (if that's possible) - at least you are all in your own beds!
Hallelujah, and praise the Lord!!!!! That is fantastic news. I pray that you all have a GREAT night, full of rest and relief. Thanks so much for this blog and all of the updates.
Love you guys
Ang D. (and crew)
Yes!!
Woot woot!!! So exciting!
So glad for all concerned.
I am sure she will continue to improve in a much more peaceful environment.
Oma and Opa shared a photo of her on Sunday with us all, and everyone was delighted to see her in colour!
I hope you can squeeze in some more rest yourself, B, call on us when you need us in this time.
What a nice St. Valentine's surprise!
Much love,
Lesley and AUC
We're so glad you're all HOME! Hope the transition is going smoothly!
M & V
So happy happy happy that you are all home.
Hurray! I'm so glad to hear you are FINALLY able to bring Kiera home. May it be smooth sailing from here on! Grauntie Cheryl and Gruncle Henry :)
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
tanta dee
Post a Comment